Facebook ads are a very profitable way to market your business than other advertising channels. Yes, the CPC is lower, also, if you set up your campaigns right, your campaigns will drive high-quality clicks that produce great value for your business.
- Large number of user on Facebook:
Currently, Facebook is the most widely used social network worldwide and has a huge reach. The social but especially economic benefits are not to be overlooked when you have a business. It’s infallible: The more users you have on a social network, the more reach you have when you’re advertisers!
This explanation is as clear as rock water. When you sell a service or product, it is more than useful to advertise on Facebook, it is vital to do it! The benefits are many:
- Increased business in terms of revenue: If on the one hand you have billions of users glued to this network, the economic benefits of your advertising will inevitably generate an increase in your turnover. Online advertising, especially on Facebook, allows you to obtain a ROI (Return on Investment) that is unmatched compared to any other marketing action put in place.
- You have a modern business, in the age of time, understanding the stakes and the importance of social networks.
- By using this sales channel, you demonstrate the activity of your business as well as its creative side.
- In terms of notoriety, you refine your position in relation to your competitors and gradually, you imbue the name of your company in the minds of users, and therefore of your potential prospects.
2. The benefits of Facebook advertising for local businesses
At the local level, the benefits for companies to use this method are numerous:
- The opportunity to get known quickly: As an entrepreneur, and I know what I’m talking about, you’ll agree that it’s hard to get known quickly. We all operate in highly competitive environments and it’s not easy to get the job done. Unless they are a forerunner or in a niche market, all sectors are very competitive. Online advertising is an effective way to differentiate itself from other players in the same market and thus drastically increase its visibility.
- Targeting accuracy: At the macro-geographic level, ad targeting accuracy can occur within 1 km. Let me explain. If you are a company offering a service, it is more profitable for your business to limit the cost of your travel and thus maintain your profitability. Thus, the Facebook ad can and should be in accordance with the limits of your catchment area.
3. The benefits of Facebook advertising for online sales
Online sales involve an increasing number of businesses. For them, the various benefits of advertising on Facebook are unparalleled:
- You can create ads to sell directly from Facebook. You can dedicate a particular product or service sold only by this sales technique.
- We must not forget the power of retargeting thanks to Facebook Pixel Earlier, I mentioned the possibility of analysing the results of an advertising campaign. I will now go back to it in a little more detail because this is an important point demonstrating the power of this marketing technique.
FB has about 1.18 billion monthly active users. In the midst of these two behemoths, it is difficult to make a choice in terms of the scope they have. The difference is made on two levels: targeting and the cost of the campaign.
In terms of targeting, it must be recognized that FB has an advantage with the super-precise targeting that can be put in place. The cost is also lower for FB with PPCs starting from $0.45 to $3.77 versus a range of $1.16 to $6.75. Through this article, I tried to show you the benefits of online advertising on Facebook in general. You may find that Facebook advertising can have a powerful impact on your company’s revenue. Notoriety is also increased. Adaptable, online sales are non-frozen and transformable at any time, after analysis of the results and analysis of its ROI.